Subject: Re: Builds/tests (was Re: Xmac68k building with reachover tools)
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/03/2004 11:49:24
On Jan 3, 10:37am, Allen Briggs wrote:
>next release, and reporting your findings.  If you have the cycles
>and the disk space, also consider testing the native builds
>periodically (or are you still running yours, Steve?).

No, I haven't had time to do more than just take a stab at it every
couple of months.  I haven't got anything to build in a long time,
even with an update to the system from releng recently, and no time
to figure out why...  (Coincidentally, I was thinking it was about
time to take another stab at it...)

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Non-Reciprocal Laws of Expectations:
	Negative expectations yield negative results.
	Positive expectations yield negative results.