Subject: Free Classic IIs
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <ppcqqtr02@sneakemail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/2003 20:18:01
I have approximately 20 Classic II's that I'm giving away for free.  I don't know if all of them work, but I will test each one before sending it and will only send good ones.  Some look good, some look crappy.

If you want one, all I ask is that you pay shipping.  lowendmac.com says they are about 16 lbs, so I would estimate using 20 lbs from the 52240 zipcode. (for example, parcel post to 94509-California is $20)  Also, I suppose it will cost ~$3.00 for packing.  I will let you know the exact amount of shipping and packing and you can send me money any number of ways.

I'm in Eastern Iowa, so if you're close by, you can pick it up too.

You can have as many as you want.

If they're not all gone or promised to someone within a week or two, I'm dumping them in the trash (which I hate to do, but I can't afford the recycling costs).

Let me know if you have any questions.