Subject: Re: _boothowto
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Joel Rees <joel_rees@sannet.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/2003 12:12:09
On 2003.12.19, at 11:20  AM, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> Use the latest Booter 2.0 from this location:
>
>     ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc
>
> The ".sea" file is not a mac68k application;

My memory was that .sea was a Mac application (s_elf e_xtracting
a_rchive).

If it doesn't open, perhaps the type is not set to APPL after the
download? That can be solved with resedit if whatever you're
downloading with doesn't do it for you. I think stuffit will look
inside, so it doesn't need the type and creator codes set.