Subject: Re: _boothowto
To: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/18/2003 20:20:31
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> on 12/19/03 1:49 AM, ie9t-sbgk at ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp wrote:
>
> > This kernel is stripped. The kernel must not be stripped in mac68k port,
> > but stripped in any other ports.
> >
> > Would you research how to make bootkernel new?
>
> well, you may be right. But I got it from here:
>
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org//pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6.1/mac68k/installation/instkernel
> /

Use the latest Booter 2.0 from this location:

    ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc

The ".sea" file is not a mac68k application; you'll need Aladdin's
Stuffit or Stuffit Expander to open it. If you have trouble with that,
the ".bin" and ".bin.uue"  files are the identical binary that is in
the archive. Stuffit Expander can handle ".bin" files, too, and so can
a few other freeware tools.

Frederick