Subject: Re: beefiest SE/30
To: None <thelarsons3@cox.net, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael G. Schabert <mikeride@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/2003 09:25:32
>It makes a great little file server (yes it has a NIC), which was
>the main idea for doing this.  (Unless you count "curio piece" as a
>valid reason.)  If I ever get a LT-EN bridge for cheap, it'll also
>be a print server for my old LaserWriter.

Small Dog is currently running their "garage sale".

http://www.smalldog.com/category/X/X/Garage+Sale/Garage/wag130/atkibbles/

Item					   Condition (new)  Qty.   Price
Asanteprint localtalk to ethernet  (99-00270-01)  . .  n    100    49.00
Asanteprint localtalk to ethernet (no AC Adapter)  (99 n     35    25.00
Asanteprint localtalk to ethernet (no AC Adapter)  (99 n     39    25.00

If I hadn't just bought a 10-pack of 4.5GB UW drives from MacResQ I
probably would be getting one of these (w/o adapter...got plenty of
those).

HTH
Mike
--