Subject: Powerbook 150
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardoalvarez@telefonica.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/2003 17:40:43
Hi

I have a PB150 here which I managed to boot and install with Takeshi=20
Shibagaki=B4s kernel (release soft_float). It has a 4,5 Bg IDE HD, and =
24=20
Mb RAM.

I tried with the 1.6.1 Install kernel form the ftp site but that didn=B4t=20=

make it, it fails when trying to format the dirve.

I have just received a Dayna PORT SCSI/Link ethernet adapter, which=20
works great under macos 7.6, but I can=B4t find how to make it work =
under=20
NetBSD, although I remember I saw a page with some code for that.

=BFCould someone indicate me what I would need in order to have both=20
soft_float and SCSI/Link working?

Thanks
Gerardo ALvarez