Subject: Re: sn0: receive FIFO overrun
To: James Pye <flaw@rhid.com>
From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/21/2003 17:08:22
>	To be sure, check your error logs for a [notice] saying approx.: "Digest:=

>generating secret for digest authentication ..." If this occurred right
>around the hang, then that's more than likely the cause.
>	Hrm, sorry for not suggesting this in my first message... =3D)

I'll double check, but I don't think there is anything in the error logs
at the time of problems. It just seems to start but be deaf. That's why
I'm not convinced the problem is really all Apache's fault. From what I
can tell, Apache thinks it is up and running, it just doesn't seem to
serve pages.

But I'm still only in the early stages of hunting the problem, so I
really don't have a good grasp on what exactly is going wrong or where
its happening.

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>

w + p =3D -=83