Subject: Re: sn0: receive FIFO overrun
To: James William Pye <flaw@rhid.com>
From: chris <cb@mythtech.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/21/2003 16:48:26
>	This may not be your issue, but apache would appear to hang on me while
>digest authentication. The server was fairly fast, although it was a
>jailed environment(shared), so I can imagine that apache would do the same=

>thing--if not longer/worse--on a slow 68k box. If you don't use
>auth_digest_module, just comment out the line that loads it and see if
>that helps..

I don't use that module, so I might as well comment it out.

But when it "hangs" its in that state indefinitely. I've seen it that way
for an entire weekend before (known power outage on a Friday night, and
server is still "deaf" Monday morning). So I tend to think it isn't just
a lag on making the key... but like I said, I don't use it, so I get it
out of there just to be safe.

Thanks!

-chris
<http://www.mythtech.net>