Subject: quadra650
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: pancake <pancake@phreaker.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/2003 21:13:52
I have a quadra650, with macos7.5 installed. I will add a secondary HD of 1GB to install NetBSD, but I don't know how I could set up the networking, I never use macintosh.

I put miniaui-rj45 to the quadra650 and plug it to the LAN. In the NetBSD gateway of my LAN and the linux laptop I have already installed and configured afpd, atalkd...

I use macTCP to configure their IP: 192.168.0.33 but I cannot ping it :/

mac doesn't have any more utility to confiure it's network.

I couldnt reinstall macos7.5 because I couldn't dump the disk images using a PC :/

If anybody could help me I will be happy.

Thx of beforehand.

--
Software is like violence. Is better if it's free.