Subject: Quadra 650 for donation
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/24/2003 11:55:26
--UPT3ojh+0CqEDtpF

Hallo all,

I have a Mac Quadra 650 standing in the way here, which I would throw away
otherwise. If any of you can do anything with it, you can come pick it up. =
Just
drop me a line if you're interested.
If want it for personal use you can have it, but if multiple requests come,
developers have precedence of course.
I live in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Transportation on your own account.

Specs:
24 Mb RAM
2 harddisks (100 Mb and 200 Mb, the 200 Mb one being broken)
Apple Multiple Scan 1705 Display (17 inch)
Farralon AAUI-15 to Ethernet transciever
Additional Ethernet card
Original MacOS disk set

The rest is pretty much default, I guess.

Last time I ran NetBSD on it, the diskdrive was not supported, so it might
be interesting for developers. But then again, that was NetBSD 1.5 if I rec=
all
correctly so perhaps the support is there already.

Regards,
Peter
--=20
http://www.student.kun.nl/peter.bex