Subject: Re: SE/30 ethernet cards
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Joshua Coombs <jcoombs@gwi.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/12/2003 10:41:28
I've had great luck stuffing a 36GB 15k RPM U160 drive in my SE/30.
Just need an SCA to 50 pin adapter, and make sure your MacOS
partition is within the first 8gb and you're good to go.  You may
need to get a little creative with what you use as screw holes in
the drive tray, but power doesn't seem to be an issue.  Note that
full height drives cause a subtle screen distortion when accessed.
: )

Joshua Coombs