Subject: SE/30 screen saver (black screen?)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Fullmer <jon@jonfullmer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/07/2003 21:01:15
I=B9ve got an SE/30 that I just recently installed NetBSD 1.6.1 on. It had
been running Debian Linux, but NetBSD appears to be better developed for th=
mac68k platform, so I thought I=B9d give it a go.

Anyway, is there anyway to get NetBSD to blank (or, preferrably, black) the
screen after a few minutes?  This is the default behavior of Debian, and I
assumed it would be here as well, but it doesn=B9t appear to be. Is there any
setting or program out there that will do this? I=B9d hate to cause phosphor
burn-in on this tube.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

 - Jon