Subject: Re: How to pass DNS from DHCP?
To: Jan Schenkel <jan.schenkel@pandora.be>
From: David Rogers <davidrogers23@earthlink.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/01/2003 14:55:24
in your dhcpd.conf you can also add this option:

option domain-name-servers 192.168.1.1;

mine is 192.168.1.1 cuz i'm using NAT but you can put whatever address
in there that you want and as many as you'd like, one line per server.
Using the cached nameserver is a great idea too, plus it's very easy to
set up.

Laters and good luck

Dave