Subject: Re: hardware support: P-630CD
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/2003 14:59:00
Hi,

> I've been told that the hosting agreement for the autobuild servers
> doesn't allow for serving the snapshots to the public. Since it seems
> that that's not about to change soon, I think I'd like to copy a
> "verified" one to ftp.netbsd.org. I could verify one myself, but
> that'll take me a while. Any reports?

They were moved from Panix (thanks, Panix!) to ISC. Since ISC has more
bandwidth than you can shake a VAX at, I don't think that public use would
present a problem anymore.

However, to be safe, you might want to email admins and / or ask someone
to make an official announcement about public availability if this really
is no problem.

John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs