Subject: Re: Things to do before the list slowly fades
To: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/29/2003 10:27:10
On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 08:14:23AM +0200, Gerardo Alvarez wrote:
> Isn?t it time to gather all the loose bits of information that usually
> gets asked in the list, and do a big rewrite of the FAQ, the status
> page, etc? I mean, bring everything up to date.

I think this is an excellent idea.  I know I've been negligent in
keeping www.macbsd.com up to date, but I really haven't had any time
to work on it (just like a number of development items that just don't
make it onto my to-do-immediately list)-:.

> I fear that we will reach the point when nobody will answer the list
> and then.. "all those lines of code will be lost like tears in the
> rain"...

Thank you for volunteering to coordinate these tasks!  :-)

-allen

 Wasabi Systems, Inc.             http://www.wasabisystems.com/