Subject: Things to do before the list slowly fades
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/29/2003 08:14:23
Hi all
You might have noticed that this list is slowly loosing momentum
I guess it is only natural, given the age of mac-68k computers.
I thank all the people that is still developing code, in fact my idea=20
can be a big help for them.

Isn=B4t it time to gather all the loose bits of information that usually=20=

gets asked in the list, and do a big rewrite of the FAQ, the status=20
page, etc? I mean, bring everything up to date.

There are several issues that only get asked in the list: about=20
68040LC, about he SCSI-ethernet adapter, powerbooks...
If it wasn`t for the list they would get unanswered. Of course the list=20=

can be searched, but if you don=B4t even know where to start your=20
questions...

I fear that we will reach the point when nobody will answer the list=20
and then.. "all those lines of code will be lost like tears in the=20
rain"...

JM2C=