Subject: RE: dt error
To: 'Frederick Bruckman' <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/28/2003 10:57:16
Ahhh, the 1.5/1.6 thing is probably correct.  In my hurry I forgot about the binary format change, and assumed since it was the latest available (even after 1.6 has been out for 7 months) it would still work.  Sorry about that.  I'm using 1.6.0 FWIW.

I can probably compile from source just as easily.  I guess I'll go look at some docs to learn how to get source packages.

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester