Subject: short notice: need screenshots
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/24/2003 14:40:06
Hey everyone...

Sorry about the short notice for this, but if you could help me out that would be great.  I am giving a short presentation to the local LUG tonight about running *nix on Macs, using my SE/30 running 1.6 as a prop.  I just realized it might be fun to have a couple X11 screenshots to show that it is possible, even on old 68k's.  (I've only used mine as a console so far.)  However, I am away from my box until right before the demo, so I can't make any myself.

OK, long introduction done.  So, if there's anyone who could email me a screenshot or a link to one, it would be very much appreciated!  I need it by about 5:30, and it's 2:30 now!  I've found a couple online, but not many, and none from the SE/30.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester