Subject: Re: pb150 hd
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/2003 08:30:55
Great!
This inst kernel booted fine, and did everything!
I am trying now to boot with the generic kernel you posted some time =20
ago =20
(http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ie9t-sbgk/NetBSD/netbsd_GENERIC_030319.gz)
It seems sysinst has not populated /dev, maybe because it didn=B4t find =20=

the proper kernel to install (because I hadn=B4t put it there). I will =
do =20
by hand

Thanks for your help. I will keep you infomed

BTW for those having problems with IDE disk based macs without =20
ethernet, I have done all the file transfer using a MSDOS partition, =20
that can be mounted both on the mac OS and the BSD sides, just beware =20=

of longer names that will come up garbled in the BSD side, (at least =20
with the INSTALL kernel)

El Lunes, 7 abril, 2003, a las 07:38 PM, Takeshi Shibagaki escribi=F3: