Subject: Re: pb150 hd
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/06/2003 23:55:49
I have sent thi message twice but I think it never reached the list:

I tried your netbsd-INSTALL.gz (PB150 has an IDE disk, so SBC shouldn=B4t =
=20
make any difference, right?)

sysinst stops at the beginning of the newfs part:

uid 0 comm newfs on /; file system full
:/write failed, file system is full

df shows that /dev/md0a is 81% full, with 744 (Kb?) available...
disklabel -r /dev/rwd0a
disklabel: no disklabel

The new partittioning scheme that I decided in sysinst, however, =20
remains when I launch it again:

Part		start		size		fstype	use		=
mount point (name)
------------------------------------------------------------------------=20=

-------------------------
wd0a		64	512000	4.2BSD	Root		/
wd0b	512064	512000	swap
wd0g	1024064	4096000	4.2BSD	Usr		/usr
wd0d	5120064	4096000			Scratch		(*)
wd0e	9216064	298196			Free

(*) If i change the type of wd0d to HFS the screen displays some garble =20=

at its mount point text column.

I am willing to perform any more testing that you may indicate to find =20=

out what happens, or follow any suggestion.

Regards:
Gerardo Alvarez