Subject: Re: pkg_install update
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/2003 21:32:34
on 1/17/03 4:24 AM, Amitai Schlair at schmonz@schmonz.com wrote:

> That was a gremlin that crept into one of my commits. Please update
> your pkgsrc by running "cvs -q up -Pd" in /usr/pkgsrc, then try
> again.
>
> - Amitai

Yes, Indeed, thanks. The new Pkgsrc is OK, I got it and now my quadra is
happily compiling most basic packages I need.

One problem though: i wante d to build and install the novawm window-manager

on make it works a bit and then halts giving:

X11/xpm.h missing

and fails.

which is strange, I don't think xpm.h should be contained in any package, it
should just be there, doesn't?I compiled the ion WM without any problems for
example.

-ric