Subject: Re: pkg toolupdate problem.
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/14/2003 21:19:22
on 1/14/03 1:01 PM, Masao Uebayashi at uebayasi@pultek.co.jp wrote:

> Make's error messages are not always informative.  In this case, it's
> very like that you have broken Pkgsrc tree.  Could you elaborate how
> did you get this situation?  E.g. how did you get your Pkgsrc tree?

i got via FTP from ftp.netbsd.org (in netbsd-current in the tar section). I
unpacked it into usr, the file was gz-ipped and I had no complains about its
integrity.

then I made "make fetch-list|sh" in the appropraite directory and afterwards
"make install", downloading the packages from the net.

I can try to re-download all the tree ad al the packages, it will take a
while (56k)

-ric