Subject: Quadra AV DMA
To: NetBSD Mac68k Port <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Reinier Jonker <rjgjonker@xs4all.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/2003 16:01:11
What is the current status of the Quadra DMA code? The last thing I
heard about it was that Michael R. Zucca had made important progress
and required another few weeks to complete the new bus_dma()
implementation. I am very interested because I've got an old Quadra 840
running as a server and IO is still much slower than in Mac OS.

Can I help or contribute by, for example, testing or researching? I am
not an experienced OS programmer, but I'm happy to do whatever I can. I
do write C, but not m68k assemly, however.

Thanks for any answers and even more so for all the hard work that has
already been done and is being done. I really appreciate the efforts
(and I'm sure I'm not the onl one).

--
Best regards,

Reinier Jonker