Subject: Re: Cabletron ethernet on an SE/30
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Carlson <tcarls@myback40.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/2002 08:52:17
Thanks, Olof, for making your pre-compliled kernel available to me.  I set
the booter to find the file on my Mac partition and it booted up fine.
After configuring my network I was able to ping my server successfully.
The link you gave me:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-mac68k/2001/02/24/0005.html on how to
complile my own kernel doesn't work any more, however.  Other than the
Kernel Compiling HOWTO available on the NetBSD/mac68k website, is there any
other HOWTO out there that would help a real newbie like myself know what
to do?

Tom