Subject: RE: squirrelmail on se/30
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Thompson <paul@abyss.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/2002 10:54:24
Hi, I installed Twig, http://twig.screwdriver.net/ on a LC475 running
NetBSD. It took me a weekend to get it going, I had to compile everything
(Apache, PHP, PostgreSQL and Imap. It's been rock solid and performs ok, a
little slow but it's ok for reading and sending email, more ram would
probably help, since it's running in 20mb. Twig has more like Outlook, and
has tasks, calendars etc... which you can turn off if you don't want them.

Cheers, Paul.