Subject: Re: squirrelmail on se/30
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/2002 13:46:37
In the past I have used Aeromail (I am now using squirrelmail) which is
a very nice webmail package based on PHP. I would still be using it but
I couldn't get it to work right with Courier-IMAP. I didn't try very
hard though. Check it out and let us know what you think.

http://the.cushman.net/projects/aeromail/

Bryan