Subject: Re: squirrelmail on se/30
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: olof hennig <bbq@hennig.nu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/13/2002 22:40:17
Thanks for your answer.
After I sent my query I tried Ilohamail and it worked a lot better than
squirrelmail. Not fast enough though, more like using hotmail on a 33.6
modem, but at least usable. I was going to give imp a try, but if you
say squirrelmail is better I'll skip it. =)

If I can't find anything better I think I'll try to write my own
php-based webmail, with only the bare necessities (unless we move to a
bigger apartment where I can set up another netbsd machine).

olof