Subject: Re: Basic Unix (NETBSD) command list...
To: Smith Family <smithrus@hutchtel.net>
From: Michael Mielko <mastersounds@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/07/2002 13:04:02
ok, thanks colin. I will pick up Dave's book, since it is good for OS X
in addition to NetBSD. Yhea, my real machine is running OS X.

With a few searches on the net, I was able to get some refrence lists
for unix commands......

Next.... trying to get xwindows going....

ok real stupid newbie question....   please don't flame..

xwindows *IS* a GUI for NetBSD right ?

Mike Mielko.