Subject: Re: Basic Unix (NETBSD) command list...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Smith Family <smithrus@hutchtel.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/07/2002 11:20:04
Hi,

    I am fairly new to the OS as well, but I can suggest some good
documentation and books.

-NetBSD Guide (Federico Lupi,
http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html)
-Common NetBSD Questions (http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/misc/)
-Teach Yourself UNIX in 24 Hours (Dave Taylor, http://www.intuitive.com)

    I've read all of those, but only Dave's book is available hardcopy.

Colin

P.S. Sorry John, I hit that darn "Reply All" button again.