Subject: Basic Unix (NETBSD) command list...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Mielko <mastersounds@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/07/2002 00:07:28
Ok, since I am the new guy, I am going to ask alot of newbie questions.

I know no Unix commands at all.  The last time I worked in a CLI
interface and programed was on my Atari 800, about 20 years ago. Yes...
I am a lazy GUI person, but I want to get to know NetBSD UNIX.  Can
some one recomend a good web site where I can learn some basic unix
commands ? for instance ? how do i get HELP and a directory listing of
the hard drive ?

Sorry to sound so 'new'. Pleas don't flame me.

Michael Mielko.

I need to know... how to delete a user I just created... don't know the
password...