Subject: A couple of queries about Apple Mac LC
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/06/2002 16:18:26
I've just subscribed to this list as I'm now the proud owner of an Apple
Mac LC. I rescued this machine from my brother who was going to bin it
along with a stack of dead Quadras, and it is now winging it's way to
me.

I've read the FAQ's listed on the NetBSD site, but I'm a little bit
unclear about what I can expect my new acquisition to do. It has a
reasonable sized (250Mb) hard drive, 8Mb RAM, onboard graphics and an
"ethernet bridge". It also has a 12" monitor. Ideally I'd like this
critter to work as an X terminal for my otherwise graphics free
MicroVax. Is this something I could reasonably expect to do with such a
machine? And how do I go about using X with only one mouse button??

Regards,

Chris
--
chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk (work)