Subject: Re: configure imap-uw
To: olof hennig <bbq@hennig.nu>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/16/2002 14:47:05
On Sat, 16 Nov 2002, olof hennig wrote:
> I recently installed imap-uw, precompiled binary. Works fine with one
> exception, it uses my home dir as mail-dir instead of mail/, like pine
> does by default. I read that this is normal behaviour for imap-uw but I
> wonder if there's any way to change this without compiling imap-uw from
> source?

It's been a while since I used imap-uw (I switched to courier imap), but
this is what I had been doing when I used UW. Put the following two
lines in /etc/c-client.cf:

I accept the risk for IMAP toolkit 4.1.
set mail-subdirectory mail

INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 26 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++