Subject: Re: Opinions on OpenBSD??
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Eric J.Feldhusen <efeldhusen@chartermi.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/13/2002 16:21:43
FreeBSD is just for x86 and Alpha processors at this point. They are
working on a  PowerPC port and I believe one type of architecture that
I can't remember.  However, FreeBSD's focus has current architectures
and probably will continue to be.

Conceptually, all three BSD's are very close.  Learn something on one
system and you should be able to do it on the other. I use all three,
depending on what type of hardware I have available, what I want to do,
what am I trying to experiment with, etc..

Try all three if you can, you'll have better skills and new tools
available for yourself.

Eric Feldhusen