Subject: Re: Opinions on OpenBSD??
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/2002 22:56:17
since I was recently asked the same question, I too liked a "quick" response
form the more technically oriented guys here!
I thought that OpenBSD is just a more "secure" and paranoid version of
NetBSD and that they are binary compatible. At this point the other guy
asked me: why, is NetBSD unsecure? I told no, but I made a meager figure!

what changes from the user side? I looked at the HW support and it seemed to
me that they are quite equivalent as mac-68k, PPC and c86 regards.

And regards FreeBSD? it isn't available of 68k AFAIK, but NetBSD is
available for x86, so at once pressed with answers I felt my ignorance. I
just know I like NetBSD.