Subject: Re: Re: Opinions on OpenBSD??
To: Paul Thompson <paul@abyss.co.nz>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/12/2002 16:32:45
On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 07:50:23PM -0000, Paul Thompson wrote:
> I have to agree, My biggest issue with NetBSD for Mac68k is the robustness of
> the SCSI driver.

This has been a pita all along.  The drivers have pretty much always
worked well enough for me on my systems/disks and the 'esp' systems
generally work a lot better.  But the SCSI drivers really need some
care and attention from someone who has some real quality time to
spend with them.  Unfortunately, that's not going to be me anytime in
the foreseeable future.  :-(

Any takers?

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...