Subject: Q about 2-button mice
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/11/2002 08:15:21
Does anybody know if the 2-button ADB mice from Micro Innovations are supported?  I found mention in the FAQ about 3-button mice, and suppose the same applies to any mouse in general.

I'm not having much luck finding info about these online.  Anyone actually used one of these mice and care to comment?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson          <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester