Subject: Re: Network Help Required
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: elliot schlegelmilch <elliot@sillymotherfucker.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/10/2002 14:59:51
If I were you, I'd buy a cheap switch which would save you some trouble.
However, the ip addresses don't seem correct to me. you'll have to put
them on seperate netmasks. the easy way to do that would leave ae1 how
it is, and change ae2 to 10.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 and set windows
to 10.0.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.0  if packetforwarding is enabled,(and
default routes, for that matter) pinging 10.0.0.2 from 192,168.0.2
(windows -> mac os x) should work just fine.

I think the problem lies in that those networks you set up overlap, such
things are not allowed. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

I dont know anything about all memory not seen.

-elliot