Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Martin Trautmann <>
From: Space Case <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/27/2002 12:41:31
On Sep 27,  4:36pm, Martin Trautmann wrote:
>On Tue 2002-09-24 (06:04), Space Case wrote:
>> This snapshot is based on Sept. 21 NetBSD-1.6H sources.
>I see versions dated 2002-09-08 only (in kernel), while the sets show some
>CKSUM files fron 2002-09-15 (for sets from 2002-09-08 to 2002-09-10).
>Have your sourced been replaced by former versions again? There's nothing
>based on 2002-09-21 to 2002-09-24

Could you elaborate?  I never generated CKSUM files on Sept. 15, because I
had a problem with stale .depend's that kept me from generating a couple of
kernels (which took me a few days to figure out).

I did uploads for sources of Sept. 8 and Sept. 21.  Nothing in between or

The full path for the Sept. 21 upload is:

Steve Allen -   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <>

Boston, n.:
	Ludwig van Beethoven being jeered by 50,000 sports fans for
finishing second in the Irish jig competition.