Subject: Re: scsi-ethernet again
To: John Ruschmeyer <jruschme@mac.com>
From: Mattias Sandstrom <mattias@beauty.se>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/19/2002 01:56:43
John Ruschmeyer wrote:
> When I added it to my 1.6 tree, I had to comment out the definition of the
> dse_cdevsw structure.

did that, and i still get the same errors, minus the ones regarding the
cdevsw struct. what bothers me is that i get an error on the declaration:

const struct scsipi_periphsw dse_switch = {
	NULL,			/* Use default error handler */
	dsestart,		/* have a queue, served by this */
	NULL,			/* have no async handler */
	dsedone,		/* deal with stats at interrupt time */
};

../../../../dev/scsipi/if_dse.c:306: variable `dse_switch' has
initializer but incomplete type

this is the exact same line as in the se driver code, which i seem to
remember compiles fine (i removed it from this config but i'll try to
compile it in a generic config next, just to see). the se code includes
cdefs.h and the dse code includes types.h, but that's the only
difference i can see when it comes to includes. adding cdefs.h doesn't
help...

if it means anything, i'm using the 1.5.3 source tree on a 1.5.3 system.

	/matt