Subject: sysinst bug and errors
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez =?iso-8859-1?Q?Le=F3n?= <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/02/2002 18:48:59
Hi all.
I am still trying to install on a Powerbook 150 with a 4.3 Gb IDE drive.
My last try has been with 20020825-1.6F snapshot.

I keep getting the same error whenever I try to newfs the disk:
uid 0 comm newfs on /:file system full
/: write failed, file system is full
(See my prior mail called "sysinst error: uid 0 comm newfs on /:file
system full" for more info)

As Frederik suggested, I have added wd0b as swap (256 Mb), with the
same result, so that must not be the problem, I guess.

Incidentally, I noted a bug in sysinst: In the Edit Disk Partition
Map screen the columns title "size" and "start" are swapped, which
can lead to errors. (Is this list the right place to report this bug?)

Regards: Gerardo Alvarez.