Subject: How to upgrade OpenSSH and OpenSSL?
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Heath <brian_heath@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/2002 15:12:19
Hello everyone,

I've recently installed the latest versions of OpenSSH and OpenSSL in order
to be up-to-date. But I've since noticed that it didn't overwrite the
versions of these packages that came installed with NetBSD 1.5.2. Instead, I
now have 2 versions of each on my machine. And of course, the older ones are
first in the path.

Now of course this may not be much of a surprise to many of you out there,
but it sure was to me. How do I get rid of the older versions of the
packages? Or, what would have been the correct way to "Upgrade" these NetBSD
included packages?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian Heath