Subject: Wow, AudioCD is one of my friends on NetBSD/mac68k.
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Shigeki UNO <shigeki@mediawars.ne.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/27/2002 11:06:58
Hello, (I have good news.)

I should've known that I can listen to AudioCD on mac68k with cdplay
command. Of cource I have already known cdplay command but didn't know
the possibility of being able to listen to music. (Multi Session CD
was also OK.)

Holy shit!

I tested it on my 2 different NetBSD/mac68k box and that went ok.

One is LC520 with internal Apple default CD-ROM (Caddy) and internal
Speaker. The other is Centris650 with external IO-DATA(Pioneer cd
drive in it/Tray) CD-ROM and external speaker.

BTW, in the first place when was this function supported on mac68k?
since 1.5?  I mean I can listen to music.

Wonder if I can listen to mp3 as well?

Regards,

---
Shigeki UNO