Subject: Re: Ethernet in PB180
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/26/2002 02:01:04
on 8/25/02 10:54 PM, Rafael Diniz at rafael2k@terra.com.br wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to know if there is a way to put a ethernet card in my PB180 that works
> in MacBSD. Is SCSI to ethernet supported?
> Another doubt is how can I swap to another virtual console in MacBSD.
afaik there are no wroking SCSI adapters (except one maybe? there was this
topic some time ago in the list, look in the archives), but other pepoople
here may know more.

use "dt" to create virual consoles, it also gives you a more usable white on
black screen (well for a LCD it doesn't matter maybe). It is nice and you
swap usinc ocommand-1-2-3. It supports mouse and scrollback. But VI keys get
broken (suggestion?)

-ric