Subject: quadras & scsi ID's
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/26/2002 01:35:26
Hello.
 as I have written I've installed MacBSD on my Quadra840. I've done this on
a small external HD. I regularly use also a Q950. I always hope there will
be better support for it (and the cousin IIfx) although I myseld haev no
idea how to contribute. But it begins from the Booter: which scsi id should
I setup? it's an external disk and I have no bus selection. Or is the second
bus utopic?

salut
-ric

PS: no one gave me a hint on how to resolve my sup problem. Is it too stupid
or no one has a viable idea? I tried again, but after several hours it was
still working and the line dropped.