Subject: Re: 1.6_BETA4 <--> 1.5.[23] keyboard loss
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Christian Groessler <cpg@aladdin.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/25/2002 03:48:27

> > It also happens when I set the booter to autoboot, so there is no
> > mouse movement or keyboard press involved.
> > It also works on 1.5.2/3, so the problem should be a rather new
> > change.
> >
> > Has anyone some hints on how to track this down?

> Does it still happen if the mouse is unplugged? Any chance you can try
> a different keyboard, or try that keyboard on a different system?

It works with a different keyboard. This fixes the problem for me for
now, but it's still strange, since 1.5.x worked fine with this
keyboard.

The working keyboard is a clone, the non-working is an Apple one. Also
the non-working keyboard always has caps-lock enabled after boot (when
it works, but also on 1.5.x and Linux, not on MacOS).

regards,
chris