Subject: Re: PowerBook 180 boot problems
To: Bruce ONeel <beoneel@bluewin.ch>
From: Rafael Diniz <rafael2k@terra.com.br>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/2002 15:54:18
Thank you!
In /etc/ttys I modified the line:
ttye0   "/usr/libexec/getty Pc" on vt220 on secure
ttyE0 "/usr/libexec/getty Pc" on vt220 on secure
And NetBSD now goes in multiuser mode!
Another doubt is how to change to another terminal, in x86 linux I use th=
e=20
Ctrl+Alt+Fn. How can I do this in m68k NetBSD?
And, the last doubt is: when I type ps, return:
ps: proc size mismatch (8404 total, 616 chunks)
I don't know what is making that...

I will subscribe the list today because I think that NetBSD is the best c=
hoise=20
for my Mac68k.

Bye,
Rafael Diniz