Subject: Re: comms slot ethernet lc 630
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: roe koe <roekoestroep@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/18/2002 16:35:39
>From: Takeshi Shibagaki <ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp>
>To: port-mac68k@netbsd.org
>CC: fredb@immanent.net, roekoestroep@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re: comms slot ethernet lc 630
>Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:20:59 +0900

Hi,

I did not install the ethernet and open transport extensions because I did
not have enough space on the Mac OS HFS partition. Reinstalling the
extensions made the comm slot ethernet adapter work fine under NetBSD. It
was not even necesary to load apple talk or anything else on startup. Just
installing the extensions did the trick.

Thanks for the tip, greetz, Roelof Jan