Subject: comms slot ethernet lc 630
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: roe koe <roekoestroep@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/07/2002 21:18:16
I'm running NetBSD 1.5.3 on an LC 630, after inserting a real 68040
processor, scsi disk and two ethernet adapters.

What is the status of support for ethernet cards in the comm slot of this
LC. The one in the PDS slot is working fine. The one in the comm slot
appears to be working fine as well when I boot up the machine, but as soon
as I plug it into a network I get a "sn0 resource descriptors exhausted". Is
this due to lack of support for comm slot ethernet adapters or is there
something I can do about this? (The comm slot card is from Apple card and
has a a sonic-t chip.)

Thanks, Roelof Jan