Subject: Re: Nubus card debugging
To: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/05/2002 16:23:32
Dave Huang wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, David A. Gatwood wrote:

> I was pretty sure that DC&D is _Designing Cards and Drivers for
> Macintosh II and Macintosh SE_, but I just pulled out my copy, and
> there's no page 159. My copy has chapternumber-pagenumber style page
> numbers (e.g. 1-1 through 1-10, then 2-1 through 2-10, etc...)

This is probably a reference to "Designing Cards and Drivers, 3rd Edition". My
copy's at home right now so I can't check.

Anyway, it goes into great detail about bytelanes and how to design ROMs for
Macintosh NuBus systems for different configs, etc.

This book is kind of hard to come by these days. Perhaps the table should be put
somewhere either in the code or posted here to be forever in the mail archives.
Perhaps I'll do it when I get home.