Subject: Nubus card debugging
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: David A. Gatwood <dgatwood@gatwood.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/03/2002 20:51:30
I'm working on a port of NeBSD-mac68k's nubus slot support to MkLinux.
It's working fine up until it actually sees a card, then it wedges in the
call to inb (the Mach equivalent of bus_space_read_1) right after a
successful mac68k_bus_space_probe at the same address.  Has anyone ever
seen any behavior similar to that with a nubus card?

And why does this code appear to read from the same hardware address
several times in a row?  Is that by design, or did I break something while
porting it?  (or both... :-)

Any ideas?

Later,
David